BBC Radio London is London's BBC Local Radio station and part of the broader BBC London network. The station broadcasts across Greater London and beyond, on the 94.9 FM frequency, DAB, Virgin Media Channel 937, Sky Channel 0152 (in the London area only), Freeview Channel 721 and online.
The station's output is generally similar to that of other BBC Local Radio stations and targets a broad, mainstream audience. While previous incarnations of the station offered a more diverse range of programmes for London's various ethnic, religious, social and cultural communities, specialist programming now remains in a smaller form and is mostly broadcast during weekends.
Unlike most BBC Local Radio stations in England, BBC Radio stations based in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales (through BBC Radio Cymru) and the national radio service BBC Asian Network, the station is one of the two BBC Radio stations in the UK that does not simulcast overnight programmes from BBC Radio 5 live, alongside BBC Radio Wales, which broadcasts programming simulcast from the BBC World Service during the overnight hours.
• Simon Lederman (Weekday Evenings & Saturday Breakfast)
• Jason Rosam (Friday Early Breakfast and Cover Presenter)
• Vanessa Feltz (Weekday Breakfast)
• Robert Elms (Weekday Mid-Morning & Saturday Mornings)
• JoAnne Good (Weekday Afternoons & Saturday Breakfast)
• Eddie Nestor (Weekday Drivetime)
• Duncan Barkes (Sunday-Thursday Late Show)
• Dotun Adebayo (Tuesday-Friday overnights & Sunday Night)
• Gary Crowley (Saturday Evenings)
• Nikki Bedi (Sunday Morning)
• Gaby Roslin (Sunday Afternoon)
• Tony Blackburn (Sunday lunchtime)
Address: PO Box 94.9, Marylebone High Street, London W1A 6FL