The first radio station aimed at broadcasting to the Macarthur region.
Owned & Operated by the Macarthur Community for the entire community.
Membership is open to all. Individuals and groups in the Macarthur region are entitled to full voting rights.
we live in Forster NSW and we can not get this radio station one day it fine the next nothing can you lease tell me why is it my radio ??
top radio station especially saturdays carmelina Cordenas program.
Information about the radio
Who are they - some quick facts:
- The first radio station aimed at broadcasting to the Macarthur region
- Owned & Operated by the Macarthur Community for the entire community
- Membership is open to all. Individuals and groups in the Macarthur region are entitled to full voting rights
- They are staffed and operated entirely by volunteers
- They first went to air in 1989
- Their full-time licence was issued in April 2001
- They broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Support the development of and the ongoing provision of Community Broadcasting services within Campbelltown, Camden & Wollondilly.
Support the principle of local autonomy in the provision and control of community broadcasting services.
Promote the principles of independence in programming, diversity of programming, access to broadcasting facilities, diversity of opinion and views which enable the fullest expression of the aspirations and culture of the Australian people and the Macarthur region in particular.
Provide a range of services to members and the community they serve, including information, technical, programming and training services.