We broadcast a variety of locally produced shows, with a focus on Australian music, and local voices...& music to suit all tastes...2NVR, Nambucca Valley Radio, is your community station broadcasting across the Nambucca Valley. We can also be heard in Bellingen, Kempsey, Coffs Harbour, Sawtell, Toormina & as far south as Port Macquarie on a clear day! 105.9 FM.
Love listening to the old school music and rocking out with Seano and the gang down here on the NSW Central Coast. Sorry mate I won’t text you again when you’re driving.
Hey guys Im down here in Kempsey listening to your station.I cannot believe how good it is,keep up the good work .
I’m up here on Pluto and it’s Bendin me melon maaan.
Absolute classic choices of songs I haven't heard in ages. Great station keep up the good work
Play some Birdman Seano. Sounding good in Austinmer .
Who is this Sean Norman what talent hang on to him
Good quality Australian radio show
Information about the radio
2NVR is a not-for-profit incorporation, run by a local committee, and we aim to provide the best in support and access to those otherwise left behind by the commercial and national media outlets.
- Broadcast on the standard FM radio band, 105.9 MHz.
- Transmitted from a site at Mount Yarrahapinni, providing coverage throughout the Nambucca Valley, extending as far north as Woolgoolga and south to Kempsey & Port Macquarie.
- Home to interesting local announcers presenting programs that deliver something above the ordinary.
- Open to sponsors and memberships.
- Local management committee and presenters.
- A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to give a service accessible by the community.
- A multiple national award winner "The Best Little Station In The Nation".
Address: 834, Rodeo Drive, 2449 Tewinga, Australia