This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies.

Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are!

Like ? Save it to your favorites
Like ? Leave your review!
Stand with Ukraine. Save peace in the world!


Rating: 3.3 Reviews: 3
1080 WTIC NEWSTALK is a news radio station based in Farmington, CT.
11 4

1080 WTIC NEWS TALK reviews

  • 3
    I was listening to Wil Marotti this morning..Kim came on the radio and expressed her beliefs regarding the Ukrainian war and Russia and Putin. I have heard Kim speak many times and she is well versed. I felt Wil's remarks after he hung up the phone with Kim to be abrasive and actually a bit ignorant. Wil stated that "we don't know what the truth is" and that people should not be "arrogant" in nature to think that they do..I took offense to his remarks. For Wil to be so ignorant as to have "blind faith in government" is why this country is in the state it is today. Kim is trying to educate people when she speaks. It is a shame when a radio announcer degrades a listener to the WTIC program. I wanted to express my feelings to Mr. Marotti's words. Americans stick their heads in the sand way too often and don't stand up. Kim stands up and is reprimanded for it. Mr. Marotti owes Kim an apology.
  • 3
    Finally will marotti found something to talk about that he is a expert on. Drug addiction he was one of the biggest junkies in Meriden until he became born again,now he has a fake church that he made up to dodge paying taxes. Come on new life that's what he calls the fake church, dont be fooled by this con man
  • 4
    Talked to Mr Feinburg on air yesterday and asked about unfunded pensions but I'm still unclear about how there paid. He stated that about 49% comes from investments and the rest was promised to them thru the unions. What I'm still trying to understand, was any of that money taken from employees payroll in the form of a deduction. If it was only the 49% that was invested, then where is the other 51% coming from. If the answer is, that the state would just figure that out later, then I would understand why our taxes keep going up. My wife and I always knew that we would not stay in our big and beautiful home at retirement, but to downsize from a home we were so blessed to live in, and still receive an unfair property tax would only make that transition harder. I hope this review helps. Thanks Hank

Radio contacts

Address: 10 Executive Drive Farmington, CT 06032
Phone: +1-860-522-9842
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: @wtic1080
Twitter: @wtic1080
Instagram: @wtic1080

Business Line: +1-860-677-6700

Time in Farmington: 11:52, 09.27.2023

Install the free Online Radio Box application for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are!