quiero saber si trabaja mi amigo locutor pablo carrillo
5 estrellas ,Excelente programación desde hace varios años la escuchó ,trae muchos recuerdos de juventud ,saludos don Pablo Carrillo desde tehuacan ,puebla México
Pedro Gerardo Macías najera23.10.2020
Carlos Febles Duran07.08.2020
Desde Bonao, en república dominicana, escuchando esta emisora
La mejor estación yo los escuchó desde Milwaukee wi
pedro javier briseño uribe17.05.2020
buenas noches. Puede dedicar a la ciudad de linares, muy en especial a mi papa que desde el cielo los sigue escuchando, ya que el era un radioescucha de ustedes, y siempre tenia sintonizado el radio en la hora de los corridos. Gracias.
Nestor Gonzalez Brigido05.04.2020
Muy buena estación de radio yo la escuchaba desde niño saludos desde la sierra norte d Puebla
XEG-AM is a Class A radio station on clear-channel frequency 1050 kHz in the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.It is licensed for Guadalupe, Nuevo León and brands itself as serving Monterrey. Known for its border blaster status in the 1950s, it now uses the name La Ranchera de Monterrey and broadcasts ranchera music.
XEG received its concession on February 21, 1944. In 1950, the advertising time on XEG came under the control of Harold Schwartz of Chicago who also came to represent XERB-AM near Tijuana/Rosarito, Baja California, the station made famous in the movie American Graffiti.
During the mid- and late 1970s, XEG (then at 150 kW power, directional north) was known for its nighttime English-language Soul/R&B music shows. For 4-6 hours per night, taped transcriptions from KGFJ (Los Angeles) disc jockeys made specifically for XEG were audible all throughout the Southern, Southwestern and Midwestern US, and in central Canada. The station eventually became a reporter to several trade publications because of its influence.
In the late 1970s, XEG's powerful nighttime signal attracted several U.S. ministries, including Billy James Hargis. But between programs, commercials occasionally offered suspicious-sounding medicines which promised to "cure cancer" and other illnesses. By 1982, they were known as "The Golden Gospel Giant".
Address: Av. Cuauhtémoc 725 Nte. Col. Centro, CP 64000 Monterrey, Nuevo León